Tuesday, June 15, 2010

New design on an Old blog

I am feeling real down now. Seems like my domain is dying and I have no idea what is going on. I just have to hope and pray that I can get it back because I don’t have an extra copy of the posts that I had written there. It’s the thought of losing the things that I had written there that pulls me down right now.

Even a good laksa cannot make me happy=(

I don’t know what to do. I really feel very down and annoyed because www.LynthiaWong.com is like a stepping stone for me. It’s the step for me to leave the pasts behind me here and start a whole new beginning there. If any of you have read what I wrote in this blog and also in my domain, you might be able to tell the difference. I was just starting to get used this whole new writing style and suddenly, I have to come back here.

36You chia me Tony Romas also cannot guarantee that I will cheer up=(

Sorry, but I am really emo at the moment. Please do pray for me. Anyone who has any ideas on what’s going on and how to solve it, please let me know.

Meanwhile, I had re-design this blog. I just need to get away from my old blog’s look so, I don’t feel that bad. Hope you like that very cute pair of my Crocs. It’s symbolic too, OK?

P/s: I am only putting all these new posts under one category which is ‘Domain suspended’.

1 comment:

LX said...

Hmm.. this is a lesson to learn.. that things of this world is temporary only.