I’ve just thought of posting pictures of me since young till now and let you all decide when is the time I looked the best. I don’t think I’ve changed much though but, I still like the way I am!
1. A picture of me when I was super young! Forgot how old was I but, I don’t think I’ve changed much. Hehe…
2. Jumping from a super young of me to a 15-year-old of me! I love the chubby, pimple-less face of mine!
End of Form 3
3. Then, here’s me when I was sweet 16! I kind of like my short hair here… Hehe!
Drama competition in March/April
KK Leo Forum in June
Japan in December
4. When I was 17, I looked kind of kiddy. And not to forget, I gained loads of weight that time. =( Maybe it was because of the stressful SPM…
Prefect Camp in April
LYZ’s concert during my birthday
5. After high school, life started to change! I think I started to look less kiddy or maybe not…
Orientation Week KTT in July (Ok.. This pic is really funny! Bad hairstyle and too ‘sepet’ eyes!)
CF Christmas Celebration in December
6. And here’s how I look like now in 2009. Although with different hairstyles, I still look the same. Please do let me know whether I should keep a fringe or bangs? I like fringe better but my housemate said I look more attractive(?) with bangs. Hmm…
Ponggal Night in February
Back to St.Co in June
Malacca trip in July (This is me with fringe and more layered hair which I love now!)
So, which do you all think is my best looking time? I think I like how I look when I was 16. Hehe… But, no matter what, we are all beautiful in God’s eyes. So, I’m thankful of how I’m made! =)
There’ll be more coming up! Still have to compare how I look like next time when I’m in India studying… Lol!