Sunday, July 10, 2005

Phew...

Well, Things have been clushing together lately... I am very tired and I have not been updating my blogs... Well, I can't sign in my MSN now... Ok, let me see...

The Leo Bowling Competition
Wow... Had a lot of fun there... Grouped with a Lion, Voon Chin and a Pei Min Leo (forgot her name coz' her name was really unique) And ate pizza with my friends after that but, went late to tuition... Haha... Though didn't get any prizes, but at least I learnt how to play. Had to write a report on it but, quite fun writing too.. Haha...
(Will put some pics in the tomatopics)

The Leo Meeting today
Had a really funny incident today... I was asked to do the roll call and I forgot to call the teacher's name!! Haha... very sia soy.. Haha.. but, I had fun anyway...

Gonna go out for dinner today!!

Done~

No comments: