Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Incredible!

My family hosted a Japanese youth exchange two weeks ago. Her name is Megumi Kato. She is a wonderful 16 year girl from Kumamoto. She is the President of the Tea Ceremony Club in her school. The cutest thing about her is that she loves Barbie! Rare... Haha...



It was really great having her here. We had learnt a lot from each other. Besides, this experience had brought me closer to Miri. While introducing Miri to Megumi, I came to know more about our city. Interesting.. Haha..

Btw, I'm now at Park Everly Hotel, Bintulu. My family and I are here for a short trip. I'm int he executive lounge.. Cool eh?? Haha...

3 comments:

Sherp said...

a very nice photo!! :D

jazz said...

Yea.. Very nice photos le.

LingDi said...

Tnx.. Haha.. Will try post up more pictures. I'll bring the pictures for you guys in London.. :)