Thursday, August 23, 2007

Tagged!!!

4 jobs I have had in my life...
1. Leo Secretary - reports, reports and REPORTS!!!
2. Emcee for Leo and Lions' functions - Installation and Induction, Colouring Contest, Forum Opening
3. School's Head Girl job
4. Tour guide for the Sabah Leos - I'm a bad tour guide! It's so difficult!!!!

4 places I have lived in...
1. Kuching, Sarawak
2. Miri, Sarawak
3. Japan - Only for a month.. Hehe..
4. ???? - No more places...

4 countries I have been to on vacation...
1. Singapore
2. Brunei
3. Japan
4. Malaysia!!! - Almost every year.. Haha..

4 of my favourite food...
1. Miso soup - Oishii!
2. Kueh Chap - Love the pork ears! Hehe...
3. Bilin - Fry with wain... Lovely!
4. Tempura - Brinjal, green peas and green/red peppers

4 places I would rather be right now...
1. Home - doing anything but studying...
2. Hasami, Nagasaki - I miss Yoshie, Okaasan and Otousan! And also taofu!
3. London - Visiting Sherp and family
4. Kuching - It's been a very long time I didn't visit Kch... I miss Kch...

4 friends I am going to tag...
1. Sylvia - You tagged me, so I tag you too!
2. Michelle - If you still blog...
3. Amber!!! My good old friend!
4. Kristine - Love your blog...

1 comment:

lynn-w said...

i wanna be tagged too!!!