Saturday, September 22, 2007

Jolin's Agent J

I was really fascinated by Jolin Tsai's new album: Agent J. Not because it is very secretive and mysterious, it was really interesting! She has nice costumes, new dance moves and cool music videos. I am not a fan of Jolin Tsai but I must admit that she is really talented in singing, dancing and acting.

I love two of her three inter-related music videos: Agent J and 怕什麼. She even had Kim Jae Won to act in her music videos! I love Kim Jae Won! Haha~

Here is a music video of one of her song, 怕什麼.


5 comments:

lynn-w said...

who is kim jae won?

yer..i wanna watch too!! wait til i have extra bytes! hehehehe

LX said...

Why u never blog about ZDL?

LingDi said...

lynnx01,
No time to blog so much yet. Wait first...

LX said...

No time to blog, so got time to study ya!

lynn-w said...

ok..saw the video..nice...

but the guys speaks korean...dont understand! aha