Monday, May 25, 2009

Me & Exams

I couldn't publish this post last week. So, decided to try again. Note that this post is actually dated on last Monday.

Hey hey! I just realised that Hammer just spammed my account again. Haha! It's alright coz' my blog seriously need to be updated.

I'm currently sitting for my AS Level Exam. Having 2 papers this week; Physics and Chemistry practicals. I really hope the questions will not be so difficult! I'm feeling very uncomfortable now. Don't know why. Maybe because I didn't get a good sleep last night coz' I borrowed my room mate's mattress and put it under mine so, it'll be softer. But, it didn't seem to help. =( Nevermind about that. What I really need to do after this is to collect my lunch, clean up and go to one of the empty classrooms and study. I really need to do so coz' I haven't been studying as I should during the last weekend. Please keep me in your prayers.

Alright! Gotta stop here now coz' the place I'm at is super noisy with inconsiderate people and it's really annoying me. Please continue to drop by for more updates from Hammer! I shall return completely to this blog of mine after my exams in June. If there's any wireless connection, I'll try to update short posts about my progress here.
So, take care and God bless!

No comments: