Wednesday, November 16, 2005

42th Golden Horse Award 2005

The 42th Golden Horse Award 2005 was held at Keelung City, Taiwan on 13th of November 2005. The ceremony was very formal and exciting. I didn't really focus on the channel all the time because I wanted to watch other programmes like, Ultimate Victory and Super Trio Show. Anyway, this year's winners are all well deserved. I found that I can enjoy watching it because I know mostly the actors and actresses, not like past years' when I was so lost in them and don't even know who they are. But, this year is very different because I can understand what they are presenting and also know the actors and actresses except some. The one which I know the most among all is 'Initial D'!!! I watched that twice and it was awesome. I like the way they drive but, don't really like the romance in the movie. Plus, Jay Chou is nominated as the Best Newcomer and guess what?? He won!!! Suprisingly excited that he did a very good job in acting career and also in singing career. Wish him the best in Golden Melody Award next year!!!

Winners of the Awards:

Best Actor: Aaron Kwok (Divergence)

Best Actress: Shu Qi (Three Times) - Her smile is so sweet~


Best Newcomer: Jay Chou (Initial D)

Best Supporting Actor: Anthony Wong (Initial D)

Best Supporting Actress: Yuen Qiu (Kung Fu Hustle)

That's all for the winners! Actually, they are more but, these are more important, I guess.

Pictures during the ceremony:

Shu Qi and Aaron Kwok, the big winners of the night!


Yuen Qiu and Anthony Wong, also the big winners!

Jay Chou! Best Newcomer~

Shou qian shou, yi qi chou~ Jay and Anthony at the 'Blue Carpet'

Lydia Shum arriving at the 'Blue Carpet'


Takeshi Kaneshiro, a half Japanese and Taiwanese guy whom I found to have an 'OK' look

Oh~ This really pretty lady here is Michelle Krusiec who is a Taowan born US actress who is really good in acting. Not sad for her to not win the Best Actress because she really done a good job in that movie! You all must watch her film though I haven't even heard it~

This sweet lady here is Patty Hou, the host of the night. She is also Jay's girlfriend. If you all watched Azio News before, yes, she is the host. She is a very good host and speak English very well~

Well, that's it! Hope you guys will enjoy it!

Comments does not harm, my friends~

~Done~

No comments: