Sunday, August 02, 2009

MIA

I’ll be MIA for this week. Only this week.

I need time to reorganise my time and studies. I have not been studying on a regular basis lately and this is making me really guilty and depressed.

And I feel really distant from God. I don’t know why. Please, please pray for me. I think the existence of laptop and internet has really changed me. And I tend to rely a lot of them instead of Him. This is not good. I do not feel good at all.

I need time to reorganise all these things. Please remember me in your prayers. I have been feeling unwell but, now recovering. I really hope that by the end of this week, I will be able to readjust myself back to normal.

Oh God, please forgive me. I need you, oh Lord. I need you to guide me and lead me. I need You. I love You. Amen.

P/s: AS results is coming out real soon! I have faith in God.

1 comment:

susu said...

Lynthia, again, my favourite verse.
If you seek me you shall find me, whn you seek me with all your heart!

I used to have that kind of feeling, but at one point I began to realise that, often, I am the one who keeps God out of my life=).