Saturday, May 28, 2005

Exam Semester... OVER!!!

Hey... Ok, Semester Exam is over and will be my last semester exam for this lower form. Gonna miss it!! Haha... Sorry didn't actually post some new stuff coz' my semester exam is really driving 'stressed up'. Plus, I screwed up in my Maths subjective which make me lost my confident in my other papers. But, luckily, mum said that it is ok but make sure that I do will in my other papers. Thank God for answering my prayers and I got a quite good marks for my History papers.
Oh well, after Amazing Race 7, I was quite blank and had nothing to really enjoy watching until I watched another reality show, The CONTENDER!!! It is cool, fun, touching, nice and most of all, it is about boxing reality show!!!
The CONTENDER:
Although the Finale was over but, I just want to say this. I really learnt a lot from this show. Not like other reality shows where ppl always fight against each other, the boxers are kind-hearted, friends and most of all, when the competition begins to be tight, they are even closer. They also join this competition to win the 1 million dollars to help their own family. I just love watching it.
The BOXERS :
There are some boxers that I like and admire...
1. Peter Manfredo Jr.
He is a great boxer and is in the world rank 3. He boxes well and is friendly. He was actually eliminated at the very first round losing to Alfonso (a great guy) but was voted back again because one of the guys got chicken pox. He is the runner up of the competition.
2. Alfonso Gomez
Oh me gosh... This guy is really good although he has the smallest body. He is determined and has a big heart. He deserves to win the car and be the bronze winner of the competition. He is cute and funny. Haha... He lost to Peter in the semi. plus, he was known as the UNDERDOG.
3. Sergio Mora
Ieqa's favourite.. Haha... He is the CONTENDER after beating Peter in the seven rounds of middel weight boxing. He is cool and most of all he did all of this for his family and wants to buy a house for them. Sweet... Then, he loves writing and was known as the BRAINY. Not weird coz' he is... Congrates!!!
Idols :
Carrie Underwood won the Amaerican Idol 4.
Tonight is the first night for the Malaysian Idol 2!!! On 8tv, 9.30 pm. Must WATCH!!!

I am going to Lambir for a club trip tomorrow.... Hehe...

No comments: