Monday, May 02, 2005

La la la ~

Phew... What a long day. This morning I woke, went to write my Moral assignment, then my grandma wasn't feeling weel so my parents took her to the General Hospital. Thank God is now back and resting. Then, Ning Jie and I went to Curtin to take her special graduation gown ( jubah ). Wow, we were waiting there for almost an hour. Then, something freaky happened. An auntie came talking to me. I was freaked out. She asked my whether I know her daughter or not but I said I don't know. She asked again for my name but at last, I told her that I am not a Curtin student. Haha... But, she still talkied to me. Phew, luckily, it was Ning Jie's turn to take the tickets and zoom we go... Haha... Then, we went to find my KH project decorations which is the glitter glue and the small little cute shiny things. I found the cute shiny thing but can't find the glitter glue... NO!!! Haha, anyway, I think I just need to think of other ways to get it. Well, gtg... No Amazing Race time for this post. Sorry...

1 comment:

B-blogger said...

Hi Lynthia~! Wow.. I guess u have a pretty busy day.. btw, GOOD LUCK in ur PMR... and kindly visit my blog.. tag too k? THX!! =) and lastly take k..