Sunday, April 24, 2005

Horray....

Actually, not 'horray'. Tests are coming and then, Sem is also nearer. What should I do?? And also, tennis. I didn't go for so long.. almost a month. I bet I am going to hit badly. Oh God, please help me!!! Wow... anyway, I believe God will help me.
Our sch's drama got third in the division stage. Wow... That was realy good but I think they deserve more.. Anyway, I haven't even watched the rest. But, I know everybody did a good job. Good Job guys....
Ok, what else... Amazing Race Time!!! Muahaha...
Ok, the latest episode was the continueing of the last week's one which was at the Lucknow town. Ok, then the latest was at the ... mm... ok, I forgot the name of it but, I know they took 24 hours of train ride to that place. The 2nd fast forward is taken by Uchenna and Joyce. They have to perform a traditional thing which is a head shave. Your guys are right... They went for it... Oh my goodness... If I were Joyce, I will rather go back to do the Detour. Anyway, for the detour was Dunk or Trunk. All of them chose to push a false elephant to a temple. But, I guess dyeing the clothes will be faster but... It all depends. Rob and Amber got third but, they reached the pit stop at few seconds after Ron and Kelly got to the mat so, no difference. Haha... Anyway, my friends are now beggining to support Rob and Amber and hope they win... Hehe... That's just my opinion ok? That's all I guess...
Done

No comments: