Friday, April 08, 2005

Usual...

Well, today is as usual, got class photo today, watched Amazing Race, done my homework, and bla bla bla... Haha... Actually, today, I got my class photo taken !!! Horray, it was really cool. Then, during recess, I went with my friends to the form 4 block to wriet some notices but, on our way back, another of my friend asked me to write another notice so, we went back to write again. Haha... funny... Anyway, something happened to my computer. My pictures folder was deleted!!! Oh My Goodness... So, all my pictures dissapeared. Guess I won't be updating my tomatopics blogspot for a time coz' I have to go find some new pictures and put it in... Anyway, thank God that my dad saved some pivtures in some discs before so, I only lost some of the latest pictures except the old ones.. At least I still got it.. Haha.. ok, Amazing Race time !!!
I watched last night Amazing Race. Can't believe the cute Brothers were eliminated. I mean, they are so cute and good. Oh well... we can't really be so lucky everytime. And, about the detour, it was so funny and cute. They have to either milk the goats or carry few items using their heads. Carrying those buckets of water are impossible. But, of course we need skills to do that. And milking those goats are not that difficult but need a long time to finish it. After that, in Road Block, they have to get rid of 2 logs on thier way to get to their clue. Rob and Amber beat Ron and Kelly in that which makes them the first team. Horray...haha.. I knew it that the team I am supporting is good.. Hehe.. JK... Anyway, tonight will be the the Amazing Race special which shows the recap of the few last episodes. Think I am going to watch it lar... I will see about it later...
Tomorrow got CG meeting... Horray !!! haha...
ok, I think that's all for today.
Have a nice day !!!

No comments: