Thursday, April 21, 2005

A lost of a friend...

Something awful happened. Brandy, my cousin's pet dog has died this evening after being hit by a motorcycle who is trying to do some 'motorcycle stunts'. There was no hope left when the doctor sent her back from the vet. I was really sad and so disspointed at those ppl who cause this incident to happen. Shame on them. Anyway, she is buried behind my cousin's house and is now rest in peace. She is with God. I just want everybody to know that somehow, we just need to realise that ppl aren't that perfect though... But, for my opinion, it wasn't their fault but they are tempted to try things that could harm them and also other ppl. So, everybody, please drop some comments to show your sincerity for my cousins. Thank you...

1 comment:

lynn-w said...

i am sorry to hear about wat happened to Brandy.

I am sure, she was a good friend to Scooby and Gou Gou.

btw, does Scooby and Gou Gou knows about this?!