Saturday, September 17, 2005

Thank the Lord!

Thank the Lord that Mama is OK now. She went to Kch on Thursday for a stent orperation by an expert from India. The operation was on yesterday and it went smoothly and successfully. Thank the Lord and Mama is now coming back to Miri tonight and the next one will be the bypass operation. Please pray for her so that God will strengthen her and protect her.

PMR - 16 Days!
Well, PMR is 16 days away. I am now doing some quick revise on the notes. Then, I will do a lot of exercises so that I can improve more. Plus, I also must not be nervous or scared. Please please pray for me for PMR on 3rd Oct so that I will do my best in it and score the best. Please and thank you. Whatever happen, I will always believe in Him.

Well, I think I better not online anymore. I will try to and will concerntrate more on my studies and plus, also on God.

P/S : Planetshakers are coming to MIRI!!! Anyone interested, please do come. It's on 17 and 18 Sept 2005, Dinasty Hotel Ballroom. Admission is FREE! So, if you are not going anywhere or doing anything, please feel free to come! Remember, ENJOY!!!

Done~

No comments: