Friday, October 14, 2005

I have a dream...(Backstreet Boys' song)

I have a dream... Bla bla...
I want to have a new hp! Not I am going too but, I want! Well, I am eyeing on Nokia 6680 or 6681. Both is NICE and GOOD! But, my dad prefer to get me a Nokia 3230. I am glod to have it but, don't really like the size of it. It's not wide enough like 6680/6681.
My dad is just OK with my decision since he is providing the money. But, my mum is like 'Don't even think so! Don't simply say orr... Don't...don't..don't..'. But, I know what she is thinking. A small kid holding a hp especially an expensive one. But, I believe I can! I have a dream........



Nokia 6680 - My dream phone. It is nice...

Nokia 6681 - Also my dream phone. The size of it is just the one that I wanted!!!

Nokia 3230 - My second choice and also recommended by dad. This is ok but, has smaller width compared to the previous two. But, not bad too...

P/S: Please drop some comments.

~Done~

No comments: