Saturday, October 08, 2005

My first, and proudly made cuisine.


I am now in the mid of PMR but, wasn't having my exam today. So, I tried to make myself a breakfast. Then, I came up with an brilliant idea. I tried to make a some sort of pie out of eggs.
It wasn't that good looking coz' I haven't got the skills to make so. But, with the help of my grandma in flipping, it successfully looked like what I wanted it to be. But, few changes might be made. Anyway, I am planning to write a cookery book of my own recipes. Hopefully, I have the skills to do so. Haha2x.

'Flipping Stuffed Egg'

That's is my first made cuisine. Hope you all who read this will like it. I called it 'Flipping Stuffed Egg'. I will write out the recipe and how to make it but, not now. I want to make a few changes first. Well, anybody interested, please just give me a call and I will try to make for you to try!

Another picture of 'Flipping Stuffed Egg'

7 comments:

kaloo ka blog said...

I happened to stumble across your blog, great contents, keep on rolling.
I have a horror movie poster website. It pretty much covers horror movie poster related stuff. If you have few moments visit us.

< u3!y!nG > said...

haha.. wish i could write recipes as well but i really have a lot on my mind already

g0hy|3 said...

whoa....yummy...keep it up, lynthia!

lynnx01 said...

eh, looks liks omelette le!

l y n n w e i said...

eerr..wow...looks delicious...

but isnt tat omelette?

ahha..i learn to make that when i am in primary 6..but not bad for u!

cook more...it's nice! hauhaha...

Limousines in Los Angeles said...

RNC Hearts Blogosphere
RNC Hearts The Blogosphere With all the flack President Bush has gotten from conservative pundits on Harriet Miers' nomination to the Supreme Court, the Republican National Committee is calling on the ...
There is a difference between blog sites and good blog sites. This is a good one! I have a home loan, site. If you need a home loan, then please check it out!

Nan0taY said...

Why u din cook for me de..so bad !