Saturday, October 08, 2005

My first, and proudly made cuisine.


I am now in the mid of PMR but, wasn't having my exam today. So, I tried to make myself a breakfast. Then, I came up with an brilliant idea. I tried to make a some sort of pie out of eggs.
It wasn't that good looking coz' I haven't got the skills to make so. But, with the help of my grandma in flipping, it successfully looked like what I wanted it to be. But, few changes might be made. Anyway, I am planning to write a cookery book of my own recipes. Hopefully, I have the skills to do so. Haha2x.

'Flipping Stuffed Egg'

That's is my first made cuisine. Hope you all who read this will like it. I called it 'Flipping Stuffed Egg'. I will write out the recipe and how to make it but, not now. I want to make a few changes first. Well, anybody interested, please just give me a call and I will try to make for you to try!

Another picture of 'Flipping Stuffed Egg'

4 comments:

jazz said...

haha.. wish i could write recipes as well but i really have a lot on my mind already

g0hy|3 said...

whoa....yummy...keep it up, lynthia!

LX said...

eh, looks liks omelette le!

lynn-w said...

eerr..wow...looks delicious...

but isnt tat omelette?

ahha..i learn to make that when i am in primary 6..but not bad for u!

cook more...it's nice! hauhaha...