Sunday, March 09, 2008

Ho's Birthday Party!

A few of us went to Parkson on 6th March to celebrate Ho's 18th birthday! Ho is one of my always and ever happy-go-lucky friends. He is one of my old friends from St. Co Primary School too. We are quite good friends but aren't very close. But, he is always the one to be there to cheer us up and help us whenever we need help. Really appreciate him as my good friend...

The Birthday Boy!

We had dinner at Pizza Hut. I haven't been there for a long time! Food was OK. But, we had lots of fun talking and laughing around. Made me miss those old times! Haha... Mandy was kind of high too that night. She kept smiling and laughing! (Catch her poses at the pictures below!) Interesting girl... Hehe...

Mandy and Kok How... (Notice Mandy? She looks soooo happy!)

Mandy and Vivian! (Mandy is still so happy... Interesting girl... ^_^)

Us on the mirror!

The rest eating...

After dinner, we went for an interesting movie, 10000 BC. Not bad... I enjoyed the movie very well and it was a good one. :) Although the props and set-ups are kind of weird, the plot is quite good. Btw, the animals are so cute! Hehe...


P/s: Mandy, you don't look ugly in those pictures!

2 comments:

Mandy said...

hiaks =(!!! ugly pics of me.. u ah... i din even post weird pics of u... evile vil gurl.. hmph.

LingDi said...

Mandy,
Hehe.. Told u that u don look ugly.. It was naturally nice... K..k.. next time u post my wierd pics.. Haha..