Saturday, May 24, 2008

Tagged by... I'm Not Even Sure!

1. Have you been trying to avoid something or someone?
- YES! Definitely...

2. Where will you go if someone sponsors you a tour ticket?
- There are so many places I want to go to but.. I guess I would want to go to back to Japan again!

3. What's your favorite thing to do?
- A LOT! Going online, watching TV, listening to music and etc...

4. Do you think money can buy happiness?
- Sometimes...

5. If you can have one dream to come true, what would it be?
- Well, I have a lot of dreams but I know they will come true... Muahaha! I guess it'll be to travel around the world because I know it might not be possible.

6. Do you believe you can survive without money?
- It's possible but, everything is so expensive and seems like we can't have the barter system and... (I'm talking crap!)

7. What are you afraid to lose the most?
- Everything that I have now except my fats! Haha!

8. If you win $1 million, what would you do?
- Share it with my family, do charity... There's a lot of things to do!

9. What is the most recent embarrassing thing you have done?
- Since it's 'embarrassing', I would just keep it to myself! (It's for me to know and you to find out!)

10. List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you?
- There are a few who tagged me with the same tag so, I guess I'll just keep it fair and keep this question unanswered. :)

11. What do you think you'll be doing in 10 years time?
- A LOT! Can't specify much because we'll never know what will happen in the future.

12. Would you date someone who's at least 10 years older or younger than you?
- Urm... I don't know but, love is blind marrr!

13. What is your ambition?
- Since I am confirmed with what I am going to study, DENTISTRY! (I hope I can be a missionary too...)

14.Do you believe in Love in First Sight?
- Wait till I have one first then I'll tell you!

15. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
- God, family, friends, studies and etc...

16. If you could undo doing one mistake in the past, what would it be?
- Be realistic! You know it's impossible! We should look forward and learn from our mistakes well. :)

17. If you have a chance, which part of your character would you like to change?
- No idea!

18. What music have you been listening to recently?
- Fahreinheit's Ti Amo. (Super sweet, nice song!)

19. What is your least favourite animal?
- Amphibians, reptiles...

20. What is/are your latest favourite movie? (It doesn't have to be the latest in the market)
- Death Note, Nana and etc... I watched a lot recently ok? Haha!

THATS WHAT THE BOTTLE SAYS!
Instructions: Remove 1 question from above, and add in your personal question, make it a total of 20 questions, then tag 8 people in your list, list them out at the end of this post. Notify them in their chat box that he/she has been tagged.

I have decided not to tag anyone. But, if you're interested, do feel free to do it! :)

No comments: