Friday, April 10, 2009

Back!

Hey guys! Pre-AS is over and I'm now back in Miri. It was a last minute decision to fly back but, I'm really thankful that almost all my classes are canceled next week so, we earned ourselves a 1-week holiday!

Now, I'm lazing around at home, playing Rubik's cube, watching TV and going online. Like what ppl always say, "There is no place like home".

Btw, I'll be at the PC Fair this Friday selling Dell and Toshiba laptops. Whoever are interested in laptops, do come to Miri Indoor Stadium and find me! I'll be there on the 1st day of PC Fair (17th April, Friday), 11am-9pm. My sister, Lynn Xuan, will be there on 2nd and 3rd day (Sat & Sun). So, anyone planning to go on any of those days, you are free to find her. Do come and have a look at the laptops! You can further contact me through this blog before the PC Fair if you're interested.

One of my friends described Dell as the sexiest laptop!


Toshiba laptops, anyone?

I'm very excited about it and looking forward to seeing you guys there!

1 comment:

jazz said...

hahaha u also promoting.