Saturday, November 28, 2009

Reunion with Best Friends

I just came back to Miri last Sunday and got to meet up with my besties. And also to spend time with Sherp!!! Btw, all the pics are taken from Sherp’s new SLR (Canon EOS 500D) so, they are super nice! All either taken by Ivan or Sherp.

2

Joa and I

The first gathering we had was at Bintang Megamall. Ivan came to my place first to teach my some photoshop skills and also on how to use an SLR. Then, Joa came to fetch us, Ivan, Sherp and I, to Bintang Megamall.

4

Ivan, me and Joa =)

We didn’t do much there though. We had lunch at Secret Recipe. Not as satisfying as we thought it would be. The Chicken Cordon Bleu was a big disappointment.

3

Eating Secret Recipe’s brownies.. Not as nice as I thought it should be…

After that, we went to Starbucks for drinks. We sat down to talk and talk. Really miss talking to them! So many things to talk about but, too little time… =(

5

3 of us again, at Starbucks. Very little pics of Sherp coz’ she kept taking pics of us. Tnx Sherp, muaks!

Later, we went to watch the Treasure Hunt prize giving ceremony. Lynna’s team won first. Really proud of her. =) Then, we wanted to go catch a movie but there was nothing to watch! I miss GSC and TGV. So, we went to Coffee Bean for second round of drinks again.

1

Ivan’s espresso. Pic taken by him but, the curves are edited by me! Muahaha…

It was great meeting my besties again. I miss them sooooo much! But, we couldn’t meet up that often coz’ Ivan is leaving Miri soon and Joa’s going Taiwan next month too. =( I’m still going to meet Joa again but, I don’t know when I’m going to meet Ivan again after this year since he wouldn’t be coming back often and I’ll be leaving for India too next year.

Well, guess that’s what Facebook, Twitter and MSN are created for!

3 comments:

LX said...

Tell Joaquina she is becoming prettier and prettier each day. Lynthia Wong, you must also jiayou! The treadmill, I mean!!

ChelleY said...

Excuse me! What about this bestie that is aaaaalllllll the way in the UK?! T.T

LingDi said...

LX,
Haha.. Told her dy.. I know and I'm running every afternoon now.. Feel good too.. Haha=)

Chelley,
Michelle!!! You're the only one bestie I wanna meet who but is not in Miri now!! I miss you very much!! Wish you're back here larr..