Saturday, December 08, 2007

Nick Chung coming to Miri again!

Nick Chung is coming to Miri!!!! My sister and I are such huge fans of Nick. We love his songs! We have his albums and sutographs too! And now, I heard he is coming to Miri for some promotional event. I am really excited but, when? I am really not sure when he is coming. Plus, I am not in Miri at the moment. Really hope and wish that he will come after 20th Dec. Mmm.. Ahh...
Whoever knows when he is coming, please tell me. Tnx.
Forgive me for doing this.. AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P/s: I am a fan of LYZ, Daniel Lee, Nick Chung, ZDL, Quincy C., Eric Lim, and some more...

6 comments:

Sherp said...

p/s: i am a big fan of HE JUN XIANG and Wilber pan and jay chou and danson tang and jiro wang... and some more. hahahhahahahhhahahahha

ningxrainbow said...

i saw grace(joyce's sister)'s personal message written Nick chung is coming to international(the specs shop, i dont know the full name of the shop :P) in dec. maybe you can ask her?

LingDi said...

Amanda,
i saw her personal msg too. I know where's the shop. But, i need to know when it is. Ah!!! I am so nervous and excited! Haha... Apoo... I am so'excited!! Ah!!!

ningxrainbow said...

ahhahah :P who is Quincy C?

LingDi said...

Amanda,
Quincy is Chen Ren Fong. A malaysian singer too. Looks like Chai Ming Yo too. Very cute! His songs are really nice.

lynn-w said...

aha..i am a fan of davidtao. tell me if he's in miri, k!!