Saturday, December 29, 2007

We Are One Big Family

I went to one of the most interesting and fun gatherings just now which was the Miri Online Community Gathering at Halo Cafe with ErJie, Ning Jie, Ah Ning and Christine. Had lots of FUN! I had never been so excited and nervous since a long time ago. In fact, this is even better than some of those events and dinners I had gone to. I really enjoyed myself. :)

Us eating.. ^_^

We went there at around 6.00pm and met up with Christine. Had dinner and talked about lots of things before the activities started. Firstly, we had to introduce ourselves. I was quite nervous because it was so random. Fortunately, I was one of those who didn't go up. Phew! But, Ah Ning had to go up there when a guy chose her! But, she managed to finish her introduction. Haha...
Then, we had this Q & A game on Miri City. I managed to answer one question which was: What is the tallest building in Miri? I wanted to answer Yu Lan Plaza but... Ning Jie friend, Aaron, told us that it was Imperial Mall and Court so, I answered what he told me and I got it right! Bingo! I got RM50 from Advertlets and RM10 voucher from Halo Cafe. Really, really happy! So, a BIG THANK YOU to him for telling me the answer. Hehe... Plus, we also won the lucky draw. We got Victor Lee's album! Well, quite a lot of them don't know who is that except me. He was one of the Malaysian Idol finalist.He was one of the contenders whom I supported before he was out from the competition.

One of the corners in Halo Cafe

It's me receiving my voucher :) (I have no idea why I did that peace sign..)

Talking about luck, Christine was the luckiest girl there! She won RM300 from Advertlets! Such a blessed girl! I guess that would be a great birthday present for her. :) Plus, we had great fun cheering for her as she compete for the first place.

Christine trying to beat the guy who is more than twice her age!

After the whole thing, we went to approach Josh Lim to take a picture with him. Didn't want to miss this great opportunity. ^_^ A really BIG THANK YOU to Uchu Keling for organising this great gathering and Advertlets and Halo Cafe for sponsoring. Really hope for more of this in the near future...

With the other bloggers...

A picture with Josh Lim :)

P/s: Well, ErJie was the one who asked me to go. So, a really BIG THANK YOU to her for introducing this wonderful event to me. ^_^

10 comments:

g0hy|3 said...

all four of us except for ah ning have blogged about this... hehe...

Christine Wong said...

Thank you so much for inviting me o!
lol!!
had soooo much fun and $$ there lol..

lynn-w said...

oh man! i cant believe i missed it!!!!

=((

christine is so bless...rm 300!! wow....

nvm, lynthia, u did well! good thing u stick with ur asnwer! kekeke...

did dq go? who else went?

was there any other blogger you know?

jazz said...

Is Ah Ning part of Adverlets?

Sherp said...

waaah awsome! i nvr knew such event existed :D luckyyy!!!

LingDi said...

Gohyie,
I think she did liao! Haha..

Christine,
You're welcome. But, I have to thank you for picking my lucky draw number.. Haha..

Lynnwei,
I didn't stick to my answer.. I actually followed Ning Jie's friend's answer.. :)DQ didn't go. Mm.. I didn't really know the bloggers there..

UeiYing,
She wasn't, but I guess she is going to be one.. :)

Sherp,
Me too! Really glad I joined..

LingDi said...

Hohoho!

jazz said...

Santa Claus ah?

LX said...

Hhahahaa.. ho ho ho has become our fav phrase. Not only santa claus can use. LOL!

Amabel said...

So good..You guys can earn money by the adverlets..LOl..