Wednesday, February 09, 2005

CNY Eve

Today is the CNY 2005 eve. Just had the 'tuan yuan fan' and also just played the fire crackers which does not make sound... i guess... just don't know what name is it lar... haha... And had a lot of fun... Tomorrow will be the first day of CNY and at last I can wear my new clothes!!! Cool lar.. hehe... mm... had steamboat for the 'tuan yuan fan'...Really nice and tasty and have to get ready for the photo shoot tomorrow... Like what I usually had every year... hehe...And now I'm playing the neopets Ultimate Bulleyes... haha... ok.. i laugh too much... guess I'm too excited for tomorrow... haha... mm... I just polish my nails and it looks really terrible so... I rubbed it off... hehe.... guess my nails aren't meant for nail polish.. but I polished my toe nails... So... anyway... Happy Chinese New Year everyone!!! And have prosperous year of rooster !!!! hehe...

No comments: