Friday, February 04, 2005

Injection Day!!!

Injection day is today...for tetanus... oh my goodness... the other class make a terrible rumor about the injection and make my friends and i freaked out and some got tears...ok... CNY is coming and i can't wait... I am going to get alot of and paus!!!! haha!!! muahaha....Ok... stop that laughing... terrible la... haha... Tomorrow will be the drama english day and i will be the crowd for my group and edie (the lil' girl in dr. jekyll and mr. hyde) for both of my friend's drama.. Cool eh?? And then got LEO friend's picnic day!! which is really fun and i got to where my newly bought skirt-short... horray...haha... mm.. I am waiting for my sister (second) from KL and i think she already landed... my parents and my eldest sister is going to the airport now...ok lar... better go sleep now... I am not feeling so well either... anyway... i can't wait for the CNY and will be visiting my teachers with my friends too... that's all.....tata

No comments: