Sunday, February 06, 2005

Friends Picnic Day!!!

Today is the friend's picnic day!! horray... had alot of fun today especially the games...My group got first... which is as known as the green group and our motto is Grow Grow Green... haha... funny le? coz green symbolises trees and plants... So what we actually mena is we want to grow like trees and be strong... Weird eh? Anyway the prizes are great... I got a small little cute soft toy keycahin dog... love it!! Haih... i am now sick... like got flu, coughing... CNY is near and I am still sick... What can I do... Just have to control myself and not to make myself sick before CNY!!!
Now my little cousin is over- sad that my another cousin in NZ offlined. Kids... Hope she can face it... Had to comfort her... She just don understand about somethings.. too young... Maybe she will understand when she gets older.. So cute.. That's all for today...

No comments: