Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Wow... Normal sch day

Ok.. guess what? I slept in the school today i mean... in the morning before the lessons start.. I am really tired and sleepy. I am watching the Triumph in the Skies in the computer now. Cool... hehe...
Got history test yesterday and got few wrongs... and maths test today too... i think i got one wrong and tomorrow geography. Wow... what a exam week... But.. also very good la.. And I think i will be playing for the inter division for tennis!!! Well.. it is not because i am good or what it is because that i was lucky to be chosen.. hehe... unfortunately the inter division will be help in MIRI...
Ok.. Dad forgot to pay for the Astro bill which reminds me of the advertisment about the astro bill thingie..hehe... well... can't blame anybody coz' we seldom got the bill... I just finished my English work which kis to find about all the 'tokoh - tokoh' about the medical history.. i think... hehe... can't really remember...ok lar... better concentrate on my thriumph in the skies right now and hopefully i don forget to buy the CNY cards for my teachers and friends...

No comments: