Friday, February 18, 2005

Tennis...

Today is the second day of the Tennis Tournament District Level. I didn't go coz' I lost yesterday... hehe...I played with a Sarikei girl for the first single match and I won 6-1, 6-4 then, for the quarter final, I played with A incredible player from Sibu and I lost 0-6,0-6... Ok... really bad... then, for doubles, at the quarter final, I partnered with Doreen and played with two KCH players which is also incredible and then, we lost again which is 0-4.0-4... 'lin tang'.. haha... nevermind, at least we got play and we learnt a lot of things and most of all, we can improve our tennis skills... That is the most important thing. We should not care about the results or ending but instead, we should care about the whole process of the whole thing. That is what important... Remember!!!

P/S : I got muscle pains all over my body...

No comments: