Sunday, February 06, 2005

Phew... What a day

Great!! I finally know how to put my picture in my blog!! My sister taught me one lar.. and I finally managed to buy my favourite shoes for CNY after a few attempts on buyign other shoes that I really really like and there is no more sizes for me... SIX TIMES of failure to buy the shoes I wanted to buy... It's not because I don have money... It is because there is no sizes left... kek tau.. haha... First I saw the shoes I wanted to buy... Which is a. adidas one.. then no more sizes... Then the other adidas one.. but.. still the same and then i went to the other shop and then haih... no more sizes left... then i went to Imperall there and try to find the nike shoes.. but... haih.. the same thing happened... then tonite i went to Leo Sports there and I can wear but only got a 6 1/2 and another very big size one.. So... haih... cannot lo... then I saw another one... Still no size for me... Then i go to the shoes centre there... Luckily... My mum agree to buy the shoes that I wanted before... horray!! What an experienced... haha... That's all..

No comments: