Saturday, February 21, 2009

I may just stop hammering

Hello everybody! 

I think this is fun - to keep people guessing who is actually Hammer the Spammer. Sorry for dropping here so often. I, the Hammer, is currently jobless. That explains why I am so free to come here and cheer you guys up!

So, why do we all blog? It is a trend which become a booming thing some years ago. I do not know about Miss Lynthia Wong, but I, Hammer, started blogging in the year 2001. Ah, I have exposed how old I am, haven't I?

Blogging is fun because it is a way to keep in touch and to express yourself. However, nowadays, more and more people are looking into having their own domains. So, you might want to start checking out web hosts and providers. Which one to choose? Which one to take?

Fret not, readers. Drop by web hosting rating to get a clearer idea on which web hosting providers you should choose from. Since there are so many choices out there, you may be blinded and left undecided. Indecisiveness is the last thing we would want. So, look - dig into the web hosting directory and find out which one suits you the most.

Time to get your domain, yes?

No comments: