Saturday, January 26, 2008

Business Plan No. 1

I used to hear stories from my sisters about having an online business where we can sell clothes or accessories. The idea is wonderful. That is why we started a fashion blog. But I guess the next step is getting the whole project started, moving it further then where it should be.
If we are to do it online, one of the most basic things is to have a website for ourselves. The next thing to do is to get a hosted shopping cart. This is for people to choose what they like and put in their shopping cart. Next is the payment and shipping. But that can come later.




Now with the ecommerce software available, everything seems to be much easier than I ever imagined. I have checked it out, it is easy to start with as it is very user friendly. Something ideal for someone like me…

All I need to do is to get everyone ready and sign up for this! And we are off to rock this world with our fashion!

No comments: