Sunday, January 27, 2008

Random!

Apologies for this really short and random post. :)

I am getting my new laptop soon! Maybe in a few days time. A really, really BIG THANK YOU to Daddy! Hehe.. I've been waiting for this for a long time. I'm really excited and I hope it'll be good. You guys must be anxious of what kind of laptop I am getting right? Hmph.. I guess I'll just keep it as a secret first. Wait till I get it then, I'll snap some photos for you guys.

Btw, I have been following Miss Chinese International Pageant 2007 news for weeks. Well, I have been watching this pageant since 2002. Partially is to support our country, Malaysia. Haha.. So, the final was on last night but, Astro didn't show it live because there was Astro Wah Lai Toi Awards. So, the beauty pageant is going to be on Astro tonight at 8.32pm, Wah Lai Toi. I really want to know who won because I have been screening through all the messages on MhkGallery.com for weeks and I did some predictions on the Top 5. My predictions for the Top 5: Miss KL, Miss Paris, Miss Toronto, Miss Bangkok and Miss Sydney or Miss HK. Well, hopefully I get them right on spot. Haha..

One more thing.. I'm back on watching Amazing Race again! I used to love watching this show but I stopped for about a year ago. Then, I hopped back again recently! I am currently watching Amazing Race Asia 2. Really, really thrilling. Haha.. I really hope I get to join the race once I hit the age of 21. That's the age limit.

Well, I guess that's all for my random post. Haha.. I will post up more posts after this. So, stay tune.. ^_^

4 comments:

Sherp said...

yay! laptop!

:D can i come wit u amazing race? u'll need a partner ba. :P

LX said...

HOW COME YOU NEVER CONSULTED ME FIRST????????? OI! FIRST THING U SEE THIS COMMENT CALL ME TO EXPLAIN!!! GRRRR.. HMPH :(

Mandy said...

new laptop ph =) congrats gurl ^^

oh ya!! i've been watching tat too! i mean the amazing race asia... well, i like to see the host lar actually.. tat's the main reason i started to watch tat =) but the show was really good =)!!
tell me when u really decided to sign up for the race~! i wana join too xp

LingDi said...

Sherp,
Haha.. Sure! Make sure you come back from NZ that time.

Lynnx01,
I did. I asked you which one is good. So random bah.. Daddy suddenly bring me to GDN and ask about laptop.

Mandy,
Haha.. The host is pretty cute right? I'll let you know when I have the guts to sign up for this. We need to be at least 21.