Saturday, January 19, 2008

I Signed Up For PPP

I have signed up for PayPerPost, a new way of blogging while earning programme. At first when my sisters introduced it to me, I was skeptical about it but after reading through the facts and seeing it work, I believe it has a great future for me. PPP is a company that gives you the golden opportunity to write the things you love and the best part is that you can earn money from blogging the things you love! It’s as easy as that. As you begin to write, you can earn money. Isn’t that great? It’s like killing two birds with one stone.

Earning money though blogging can train me to be more independent as I don’t need to depend on my parents for financial needs. I can use the money earned to pay for the things I need.

Besides, I wish to improve my writing and also learn more about blogging and I believe PPP is the place to start off with! PPP can not only help in your writing skills, it can also assist you to make your blog a better place!

I have just signed up where I can
make money while blogging and I believe this is a great start for me and my blogging career.

Join in together with me and let us make blogging more fun and exciting!






3 comments:

lynn-w said...

yay! congratulations!!! ^^

jazz said...

Congrats! But have a check at ur link, there is sth wrong with it.

LingDi said...

LynnWei,
Tnx!!

UeiYing,
The link? Mmm... I'll try and have a look. Tnx