Friday, January 18, 2008

Second Time...

Yes... It's my second time working as a part timer. This time I worked for 2 days! Really enjoyed it because I did it with a bunch of friends there. Plus, the work was really simple and we got lots of benefits there like free buffet breakfast and lunch! Although I did feel tired and exhausted, I guess it was worth a great experience. So, here are some of the pictures I had taken during my work. I only took them while I wasn't working so don't misunderstand me. Hehe...
My friends and I ^_^

The participants listening to a talk by a very famous man named Jackson Ting

Participants again... This time, they are listening to an Indian man who speaks fluently in Mandarin!

Apologies! I thought I took a lot of pictures but it seems like I only took three! I'll get the others from Qi Ying when I see her.

P/s: So, what do you guys think about me having short hair? (Sorry for the quality of the pictures... I'm only using my HP)

Yes.. All the way short!

I look weird at posing this kind of pose! Haha...

5 comments:

Johnny said...

not bad. at least you have smth to during long long holiday

LingDi said...

Johnny,
Yeah.. I'm trying to earn money online too like my sisters.. Hehe..

< u3! y!nG > said...

Yea, great job on that. Has smorty accept ur blog? they declined mine cos not enough indexed pages.

Lynnwei said...

wa...good good!! how come never heard u say this?

kekeke....erm....who is that girl beside u in the first pic? isit the girl that jog pass our house?

LingDi said...

Uei Ying,
Yeah.. Smorty accepted my blog. I pretty unsure on how they accept blogs. Mmm...

DaJie,
The girl is Qi Ying. Yes, she always jog pass our house. Hehe..