Friday, January 11, 2008

My Smorty

I have just tried this new blogging while earning programme. it is called Smorty. At first when my sisters introduced it to me, I was sceptical about it but after reading through the facts and seeing it work, I believe it has a great future for me. Smorty is a company that gives you the opportunity to write the things you want and the best part, you can earn money from blogging! It’s as easy as that. As you begin to write, you can too earn money. Isn’t that great? It’s like killing two birds with one stone.

I want to improve my writing and also learn more about blogging and I believe smorty is the place to start off with!

I have just signed up where I
get paid for blogging and I believe this is a great start for me and my blogging career.

Join in together with me and lets make blogging more fun and exciting!

1 comment:

Johnny said...

:)
welcome to smorty